My Mindfulness card for this month was created with alcohol inks (Pool and Citrus). I was just playing with these colors and when I was done, I thought they resembled lily pads. I made the 3-D flower out of vellum colored with Distress Stain (Picked Raspberry). The center of the flower is also colored with Distress Stain (Squeezed Lemonade). I added detail to the lily pads with a .005 Micron pen. Finally, I stamped "beauty" with black StazOn.
Sunday, October 29, 2017
I am really enjoying experimenting and playing with these alcohol inks on Yupo paper. The colors are so intense. I'm learning not be be afraid of making mistakes because you can "erase" the color with 91% rubbing alcohol. The more I played with them, the more I liked the results!! These are some tags I made for a group of art friends.