Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fear of Temptation


In my Dark Side AB RR, I got to explore the topic of "fears."  As I glanced through the pages of Sue's book to get some ideas, I came across a section on the Ten Commandments.  The Sixth Commandment reads "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" which made me think of the Fear of Temptation...

When I found the image I wanted to work with, I added elements, color, texture and embellishments.  Best of all, I was able to incorporate the text from Sue's book right into my spread!  The spacing was a little tricky, but with some adjustment, I was able to make it work with my composition.


3 comments:

  1. Lorena--what a fabulous spread this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the composition is lovely and I just love the embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I love the color combos!

    ReplyDelete