Thursday, December 3, 2020

My Latest Obsession: Book Folding

 





What started out as an idea for a grab bag gift with a "Spark Joy" theme became my latest obsession:  Book Folding!  How fun!

I found free patterns on-line and watched a few video tutorials in order to figure out how to read a pattern, how to choose a book, how to count folds, how many pages are needed for a particular design and where to start folding!

After some trial and error, I decided to make a few others to give away as gifts.  It's a bonus to be able to match the title of the book to the folded design.  Here, I folded a heart in a book entitled "The Art of Abundance."  I folded a star in "Come Let Us Adore Him."  And for a special friend who treasures "A Walk Along the Beach" with her furry friend, a paw print.

No comments:

Post a Comment