Saturday, March 27, 2010

"Crazy Things People Do"



Stephanie is in my AB Round Robin group, but I've never met her. She moved to Nebraska before I joined the group, but she still participates by sending in tip-ins for the books she works in. Last round, Stephanie's book was about "Crazy Things People Do." Well, when I was in high school, my girlfriend and I went to see all of the horror flicks. We would cover our eyes and scream with delight at films like "Carrie," "The Manitou," "Dressed to Kill," "Halloween" and more. One of our favorites was the re-release of Vincent Price's "House of Wax" in 3-D! As a lover of pop-ups, I just had to do this spread! I love how it came out!

1 comment:

  1. Lorena This one is so great too!! I am so glad you have joined our sketchbook group!!

    ReplyDelete